Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Two!

My little baby is two!  At 36 1/4 inches, 31 1/2 pounds and a 49 cm head, she is 90% percentile across the board.   No one's ever accused me of having children of small stature!



Still a friendly, happy, outgoing little bug, she garners praise of 'she's so cute' everywhere we go.  Even when we walked in to the pediatrician's office for her 2 year old appointment, the adorable way she entered the room, smiling coyly and waving at everyone, the office staff gushed over her cuteness.

Her demeanor is great, but knows what she wants (usually a treat of some sort) and when I say no, she'll either run over and hit me, make a mean face and scream at the top of her lungs "MOM!  MOM!  MOM!" or when she's extra serious, do her high pitched scream/cry while jumping up and down.  She also fights me every time I try to get her in her car seat.  There are always so much more interesting things to do and explore in the car.

Paige is just starting to drop her nap, right at 2 just like her sisters.  Even on days she misses her nap, she's still up till 9pm and wakes up around 7:30 or 8am.  She has a great head of curls, is seriously double jointed, can climb a rock wall and is speaking more and more discernibly in both Chinese and English.  She sings along whenever "Roar" comes on the radio (which is all the time) and also when her sisters are singing "Let it Go".  So much for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  She has developed an aversion to sitting on the toilet, so my hopes of having another Whitney have been dashed.  I think I'll secretly be sad when my last baby is out of diapers though so no rush there!  I'm not even trying to get her off her night-time bottle, which she always has while laying in my bed watching a show.  This she refers to as "Show Baba."

On her actual birthday, Mommy was in Las Vegas for a girls weekend/Christine's bachelorette party.  I was heartbroken to be away for birthday, but, Adam and the girls celebrated with the Paganelli's and I was there over FaceTime to sing her happy birthday.



Joining the party through FaceTime



No comments:

Post a Comment