Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Princess

After her BFF Danielle had a Princess Dance Party at Kids-n-Dance back in September, Gwen proclaimed that she too wanted a Princess Dance Party for her birthday.  A self-contained 2 hour bday party with no decorating, set-up or clean-up?  I'm in!


The party started out with open play time on the tumbling equipment as her guests arrived.



I love this shot of Gwen, Dani and Whitney just hanging out.
While open play was fun for the girls and Whitney screamed and cried when they put it away, it was time for the main event - the princess dance party!  Gwen got to pick 5 princesses to dress up and perform a dance routine to.

The girls lined up, listening intently to the instructor.  I love how Dani's arm is around Whitney!
From left to right:  Jordan, Gwen, Virginia Jane, Sarah, Lola, Maddie, Grace, Brooke, Leyni, Whitney, Dani and Clara
 The girls danced to Cinderella:



Sleeping Beauty...


Belle...




Went on a magic carpet ride as Jasmine and donned mermaid tails like Ariel...




After a long day of princess dancing, it was time for cake and a little more playtime before Gwen's birthday bash came to an end.  The girls seemed to have a blast and clean-up took 10 minutes.  I'd say this birthday was a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment