Thursday, December 1, 2011

Self Cleaning Kids

So, this was new- the girls were taking a bath tonight as usual. However, instead of waiting for us to wash their hair, I heard them laughing and shouting "we're washing our own hair!" and found they were indeed in mid-wash.

Then, they proceeded to rinse their own hair with no help from me. At 5, it's about time Gwen got through a bath all by herself, but if Whitney can master it, we'll be ahead of the game. Of course, whitney threw a fit when I tried to help her rinse out her hair, so I see either many battles or some questionably clean hair ahead of us.

I came in to find the girls shampooing their own hair!
You can see how the girls left the pink shampoo bottle after they used it...
open and floating around in the water.  

The girls rinsing their hair all by themselves.

1 comment: