Paige turned 3 months old last week - I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. I felt like time stood still when Gwen and Whitney were newborns - Gwen because she was my first and I was so overwhelmed and Whitney because she was the opposite of easy! But Paige is my sweet, cuddly, happy little girl and I would keep her a tiny baby forever if I could. She is an absolute angle who almost always gives me a big smile when we make eye contact. And she is the spitting image of Gwen when she was a baby - they could have been twins!
At 3 months, Paige is 13 pounds 4 oz putting her at the 75th percentile (vs. Gwen and Whitney who were bigger than that at TWO months). She's starting to creep up there in size, dashing my hopes of having a small baby after Gwen and Whitney topped the charts with their arm and back-breaking, too-big-for-the-bjorn statures.
No comments:
Post a Comment