Sunday, August 12, 2012

Belated 4 month update

Now that Paige is 5 months old, I thought I should finally get around to posting her 4 month update!  Gwen and Whitney joined us at Paige's 4 month appointment (which was 10 days past her actual 4 month bday so these numbers are skewed on the high end).  Paige was 14 lbs 15 ounces (75% percentile) and 25 1/2 inches long (90th percentile).  Her head is still little, measuring 41.5 cm (50th percentile).  I don't have stats for Gwen, but I know Whitney was 15 lbs at 3 months, so Paige is still my little one!



She's a super smiley baby!  She always greets me in the morning with the most adorable happy smiles and is quick to smile at anyone who will make eye contact with her.  So precious!



She can roll front to back and back to front, although she generally stays put when you put her down still.  She's readily sleeping through the night - down at about 9:30 or 10pm and sleeps pretty consistently until at least 6am (and more like 8am these days as she's rounding 5 months).  I'm starting to see a pattern in her nap schedule (3 naps a day) with her longest being her morning nap and 2 short 30 min afternoon naps.

Paige rolled from her changing mat to there!

Having refused a bottle at 2 months, I started her early on solids at 4 months.  She was indifferent at first, but now loves to eat.  She likes her baby oatmeal, but also loves to try things from the dinner table - little pieces of bread, zucchini, salmon and get really excited about fruit like melons and strawberries.

Paige's first official solids meal




She spends a lot of time with mommy - and I can not get enough of those big soft cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment