Gwen and Clara had their first spa manicures on Saturday and I had my first french manicure since Gwen was born! I used to get them all time back when I was a city girl!
![]() |
| Gwen sat patiently during her long manicure, enduring cuticle trimming and everything! |
![]() |
| Mommy and Daughter nail drying session |
The girls also showed off their acrobatic skills on the bunjee trampoline! Gwen and Clara were back flip masters and Whitney showed off some serious smiles as she bounced high up in the air.
On Sunday, we spent the day at Meeks Bay. Despite a short missing child scare when Whitney wandered off looking for her shoes, the kids had a blast playing in the water, building sand castles, getting rides on a paddle board and even doing some tubing with the daddies!
And, before heading home, we got a rare family photo with all 5 members. That's a lot of kids!
Thanks Cecchins for the fun weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment