Thursday, March 14, 2013

One!

Paige is now 1!  I can't believe my sweet, tiny little baby is growing up before my very eyes.  Where does the time go?

At 1, Paige is 23 pounds and 31 inches tall, still 75th percentile in weight and 95th percentile in height. She is an expert walker and stair climber/descender, oftentimes running around, exploring the house.  I never understood the need to child-proof toilets and cabinets until now.  If I ever see an open drawer with clothes strewn about, or all our tupperware littering the kitchen floor, I just smile and know Paige had made her way by these parts.



Whenever music comes on the TV or from one of the kids' toys, Paige is sure to stop and bop.  She also can't stand when a cabinet door is open and must close it right away.  She waves hello and bye-bye - running to the door with her sisters, opening and closing her hand to say good-bye when someone leaves.  She also loves to clap, point, and pinch.  Paige is sweet, happy, affectionate and SO cute!  She has a wonderful demeanor and the most adorable little face I've ever seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment