Gwen loves to write in her journal. She tells stories, but mostly recounts her day. So, I thought I'd transcribe today's journal entry as our blog entry detailing our first day of Spring Swimming!
Here is the original document, it takes some translating:
"My first day of swimming. First we did freestyle 4 times. We used the kick board. Then we did no kick board and did bubble arm breathe arm 4 times. Then with the kick board we did breath bubble. When we were done we took a shower. Then we went to the playground. We did the monkey bars. We did red light green light on the monkey bars. Then we walked along the pool. Me and Everett were talking together. Then it was time to go. I went on the trophy (which is what she calls the plaque on the bench outside the pool). I ate dinner early because I was so hungry from swimming. Leyni does swimming too, Everett too. Someone had purple hair - too silly. It's Spring and Summer swimming. There's three girls, three boys who swim. I love swimming. Leyni too. It was a hot, sunny day today. It's at Campolindo Swimming. Sloan is supposed to do it. Not today. April 9, 2013"






No comments:
Post a Comment