Mother's Day coincided with Christine's wedding this year. So, my little SF crew flew out to Minnesota to be her bridesmaids. I got to fly all by myself, leisurely reading a book on the plane. And the weekend was packed with the rehearsal dinner, drinks, hair, make-up, pictures, cocktail hours, receptions, brunches and an impromptu bike ride around the wonderfully fat city of Minneapolis.
When I returned home, Adam surprised me with a Mothers Day/Birthday present (yes, I will forever be cursed with the joint present) of getting the upstairs painted so I can finally put up some wall hangings! And I wasted no time getting frames, picking pictures and getting them up on the wall - 5 1/2 years after moving in!
The celebrations continued days later as my birthday rolled around. I got to enjoy more adult company with a girls dinner with some of my good Mommy friends (also celebrating Rosalind's birthday the same week). And on the big day, the family went to one of my fav nearby Korean restaurants for dinner and ice cream afterwards. Yum! Overall, a fun and productive week!






No comments:
Post a Comment