Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Food coma
It's finally happened- I got the classic shot of a little kid falling asleep while eating a bowl of spaghetti! I didn't think it would ever happen as my kids are such late sleepers. But, a morning swim meet plus skipping her nap was too much for this little one. Paige sat quietly and happily eating her dinner while the rest of us seemed to be in a flurry of talking and responding to the big girls' requests for drinks, asking questions, asking for more meatballs and other dinnertime chaos. I remember looking over at sweet Paige as she lifted her bowl up to down her pasta like she was drinking a bowl of miso soup. It wasn't until the end of the meal as we were clearing up that we even noticed this sweet girl was down for the night at a record 6:30pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Classic!! I still have never had that happen!
ReplyDelete