This Halloween we had Elphaba (because Gwen loves the Wicked Witch of the West), a sorceress (because I found a gorgeous hooded cape that looked adorable on Whitney), and Merida (because we had a Merida costume and Paige's natural mess of hair was the perfect accessory!)
Halloween started out with the usual classroom festivities.
We took our Campo pre-TOT dinner to a whole new level this year, investing in fog machines, strobe lights and various decor. Although I don't have pictures of it because I decorated the living room and everyone hung out in the kitchen :). Even Adam got into the spirit, turning our garage into a witches' cave complete with feel boxes.
I didn't see my older kids during trick or treating as they were moving fast through the neighborhood with their big kid friends. Instead, Paige and Silus walked the streets as fast as their tiny legs would move until all of the sudden Paige declared "I'm tired. I want to go to sleep in to my bed".






No comments:
Post a Comment