| Heading out for their first ski experience! |
| Mastering the magic carpet on Day 1 |
After a very successful first time on the slopes, we had a return trip to Tahoe two weeks later with the Cecchins for MLK weekend. We rented a great house in Tahoe Donner and skied at Sugar Bowl. I even got some kid-free time skiing with Sara while all the kids were in ski school.
Either I got worse at skiing or the slopes were way harder, but I took my first (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th) spill on the slopes and had some fear instilled in me. By the end of the weekend, the girls way surpassed me! The 4 oldest Koplan and Cecchin kids were heading down Pioneer Trail, Sleigh Ride and taking the Judah lift with Adam which I'm not even going to attempt. I was in awe at their ability to wedge down pretty steep hills like it was nothing!
And the evenings were just as fun. The kids loved soaking in the hot tub and playing board games - both things the adults were looking forward to, but in reality were too exhausted to get off the coach to do!


No comments:
Post a Comment