On day 2, Paige and I stayed home sick while Adam skied with the 4 big girls (Amaki parents were more ski loungers than skiers).
Monday, December 21, 2015
Hitting the slopes
We started Winter Break with our first ski trip of the season, staying in a great rental house in Tahoe Donner with the Amakis. The first day back on skis, we put all 3 kids in ski school. Gwen and Emma got right back in rhythm, ending the day up on blacks. Whitney and Linn were two adorable visions in pink while Paige was a trooper trying her ski legs for the first time! And Adam and I actually got to ski together.
On day 2, Paige and I stayed home sick while Adam skied with the 4 big girls (Amaki parents were more ski loungers than skiers).
On day 2, Paige and I stayed home sick while Adam skied with the 4 big girls (Amaki parents were more ski loungers than skiers).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment