Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

We kept the Koplan Moraga Christmas Tradition of present - ice skating - Benihana's alive again this year!

We started on Xmas Eve with service at MVPC and Christmas Eve dinner with Amakis. 



Xmas morning, we opened presents where notable gifts included a new instant camera for Whitney, BeneTint and High Beam for our Tween girl Gwen, and a diary (once again) for Paige.  Whitney is once again showing some of her black sheep qualities by running around with a garbage bag collecting wrappings and trash as her sisters opened presents and separating gifts into neat boxes by person.  I don't know where she came from, but I'll take her!  







And the day wouldn't be complete without Walnut Creek on Ice followed by Benihana's.  In a strange twist of events (or a Christmas Miracle!), we were seated at the same table with the same random family as last year!  They remembered us and I knew they looked familiar.  Adam even remembered that it was their son's birthday as well. 



Until next year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment