Take two on trips to the city! I went to meet Eva and Jenny for our bi-decade brunch at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. A three hour brunch with all you can eat fruit and sushi? Of course, I had to bring Whitney with me. It's usually Gwen (or Paige) that gets to do the special 1:1 outings with mom or dad, being the oldest and most bring-along-able (or in Paige's case, a portable baby). But I think this outing marked Whitney's first solo "trip".
Whitney got to ride the train into the city and then have a fancy brunch of berries, lox, bagels, a little tuna nigiri and a sampling of desert. She even sat through the entire 3 hours (with a little help from Barbie Fairytopia on my Nook) with just one tantrum when were leaving - grabbing on to tables, chairs and walls because she did NOT want to go home.
 |
| One of the girls |
No comments:
Post a Comment