For those of you who don't speak Whitney (and since videos don't translate on my annual blog print-outs), her story goes as follows:
Princess, Prince, Did you kill my daughter
named Ponna, a little kid?
Yes, I killed her.
Prince said “I didn’t kill, the bad guys killed, and he need
to wake her up. And he needs to say sorry and
wake her up”
And the bad guy said “sorry” nicely. He said “Pleeeaaasse can I have a candy? Please can I have a candy cane?" We have candy canes.
Only candy canes. Well, that’s
not candy, that’s a snack.
And Ah-sen makes dinner, a different kind of Ah-sen. And a different kind of Katrina comes here
you need to say 'I want to eat it, I’m soooo hungry, I want to eat the whole thing' he said. And then I don’t want to do
anything. I don’t want to do anything. I want to.
I don’t want to. I don’t want to
(repeat).
Watch the video to the end, and you'll see Whitney summarizing her story. Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment