One more day of triple digit heat. By noon, my office was an oven, so I decided to take Gwen to the Yogurt Shack and soak up a little A/C. We were sitting at a table with our frozen yogurts and Gwen did her usual surveying of the room to see if anyone needs a little company. When she sees someone sitting by themselves, especially an elderly man or woman (we have those in abundance in Moraga), Gwen will say to me "Can I go say hi to that lady/guy?" Once I give her the okay, she runs over and waves and says hi and has a little conversation. Very cute.
After work, it was water play and watermelon again. This time I went to Osh and got a little sprinkler thing and let them play in the front yard, so much easier than hauling everything to the park.



No comments:
Post a Comment