Whitney definitely learns by observation and always copies little things that we do (or the nanny does). Today, Adam, Gwen and I were in the living room while Whitney was running around. It was quiet for a little too long and we heard some rustling coming out of the guest room (where we currently keep all of Marry's items, including her litter box). Adam went to check and Whitney had gotten a plastic safeway bag out of the pantry and taken it into the guest room. She was holding the open bag in one hand and the kitty littler scoop in the other, trying to clean out the litter box. While we rushed to get the scoop away from her and get her out of there, in my mind I was thinking - hey, in a few years, Whitney can do chores!
Speaking of copying behavior, here is a picture I snapped the other day. Whitney always wants to do whatever her sister's doing!

No comments:
Post a Comment