Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Problem Solver

I introduced a gummy multi-vitamin to Whitney a few days ago, which was a mistake.  Now, she cries and yells for "CANDY!  MORE CANDY!" (pronounced Kun-Dee!  Moe Kun-Dee!) and runs to the pantry, jumping up and down, pointing to the top shelf.

After ignoring her pleas, I saw her coming out of the pantry, proudly holding up a piece of dried rainbow pasta that I keep on the top shelf next to her candy.   She walked over to me, showed me the pasta and then put it in her mouth and ran away.  Baffled as to how she got it, I walked over to find this scene in the pantry:


She had taken our accent pillows off the couch in the living room, brought them over one by one and climbed up to reach the open bag of pasta on the top shelf, nestled between her two jars of gummy vitamins.  It's a good thing the vitamins have child proof caps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment