Gwen would reply in her usual quiet voice "Yes, I see", which would cause Whitney to turn the page, turn the book to face Gwen and shout out again "See Jie-Jie? See? See?". I'm not sure how many times this back-and-forth had gone on, but it continued long enough for me to go find my camera.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
See?
One lazy morning, the girls were laying in my bed watching cartoons while I tended to random things around the house. At one point, I found Whitney flipping through the pages of Pinkalicious, showing each page to Gwen, excitedly saying (in Whitney's classic super loud voice) "See Jie-Jie? See? See?"
Gwen would reply in her usual quiet voice "Yes, I see", which would cause Whitney to turn the page, turn the book to face Gwen and shout out again "See Jie-Jie? See? See?". I'm not sure how many times this back-and-forth had gone on, but it continued long enough for me to go find my camera.
Gwen would reply in her usual quiet voice "Yes, I see", which would cause Whitney to turn the page, turn the book to face Gwen and shout out again "See Jie-Jie? See? See?". I'm not sure how many times this back-and-forth had gone on, but it continued long enough for me to go find my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment