Height: 30 inches! Paige started out about average in length, but she has been creeping up percentile-wise and now is officially off the charts!
Weight: At 20 lbs 5 oz, Paige is holding steady at the 75th percentile.
Head Circumference: Again, holding steady at the 75th percentile.
She is still the sweetest, smiliest baby. Whenever she sees me, she comes crawling (her little crawl is up on all fours in a downward dog position - feet move much faster than knees!) and pulls herself up on my leg. She bats her hands and smiles and says "ba ba ba ba". Adam described her happy nature best by saying "she's like a puppy, except instead of wagging a tail, she flails her arms".
Paige has 4 teeth - two on top and two on bottom. There's a big gap between her two front teeth and absolutely no space between her bottom two. The doctor today found two more upper teeth cutting the surface.
Paige is a little night owl, often going to bed at 11:30pm (because that's where I draw the line, she'd stay up later!) and waking up between 8 and 9am. She takes two naps a day, but I can see us dropping one soon to get her to bed earlier!
Her sisters love to play with her and Gwen knows how to crack her up.
I guess since her next appointment is at 1 year old, this will be the last update for her as a baby. She'll be walking and reaching toddler-hood soon - how did that happen? I wish I could bottle up all her babyliciousness!


No comments:
Post a Comment