Paige's first Thanksgiving was spent in Virginia/Maryland, reminiscent of Thanksgivings past. All 4 Koplan brothers reunited along with the Colorado crew and Mimi and Craig for one of the most well-attended Thanksgivings in recent years.
Since Adam took Gwen and Whitney a couple of days earlier, I flew solo with Paige to DC - her first trip on an airplane. She was as good as you can expect from a squirmy little 8 month old and I would expect nothing less from my happy, sweet little girl.
 |
Getting ready for take-off. She's
not happy to be strapped in. |
We stayed at Steve and Harriet's along with Bruce, Jamie, Leila and Dorothy. Our days were spent eating, playing and eating some more - food and family go hand in hand! We even went home with 9 bottles of hot sauce in our suitcase. Everyone wanted to hold Paige, the newest little Koplan, but none more than Lily and surprisingly, Noah is also a big softie for the babies!
And here are the girls with their cousins - I hope I have these ages correct! From the left: Lily (7), Dorothy (1), Sophie (10), Whitney (3), Zoe (14), Leila (3), Jake (16), Paige (8 mo), Henry (5), Matthew (10), Noah (12) and Gwen (5).
No comments:
Post a Comment