On Monday, Danielle came over a playdate in the morning, that extended into the afternoon as Dani didn't want to leave the first time her grandma came for her.
On Tuesday, we went to the Oakland Zoo with Jordan and her mommy. Two adults and 3 kids sounds like a reasonable ratio - unless one of those kids is Whitney! But, the girls had a great time running around, looking at animals and petting goats.
![]() |
| If this picture had sound, you would hear Whitney screaming "HI GIRAFFE! HI GIRAFFE!" |
Whitney and Jordan took turns riding in the stroller (Whitney against her will), and Gwen walked the entire time. When we got back home, Gwen and Jordan played princess for a little while before they headed home.
With Whitney napping and Gwen and I exhausted from our day, we laid in bed and watched a tinkerbell movie. Whitney napped until almost dinnertime and when we all emerged from this down time to head down for dinner, Gwen got a little disoriented. She thought it was morning time and that we had gone to the zoo the day before. She insisted on eating cereal for dinner (thinking it was morning) and wanted to go to the park. She kept telling Adam that we went to the zoo yesterday. After a bath, when I was getting her in her PJs, she kept saying "But I didn't have a day! I didn't have a day!". Poor thing was so overtired, she was asleep by 7:45. I think that may be the earliest she's gone to sleep ever!






No comments:
Post a Comment