Adam and I had some one on one time with the girls the other weekend. One recent Sunday, Adam took Whitney to the zoo while Gwen and I had brunch together before heading to her friends' birthday party at Build-a-Bear.
 |
| Gwen at brunch with Mommy |
 |
| A picture Gwen took of Mommy at brunch |
 |
| Gwen with her friends at Build a Bear |
The day before, it was role reversal with Mommy and Whitney spending the day with a trip to the Lindsday Wildlife Museum followed by lunch at the neighboring park with her little friend Dylan and Dylan's mommy. While we were enjoying some girl time, Daddy took Gwen and her friend Danielle to Disney on Ice. Why the camera was only on Gwen that weekend, I don't know. But, I promise you Whitney, you had lots of fun that weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment