This year, we discovered the Alameda County Fair, a local fair that runs for 3 weeks and has been around for 100 years! A little piece of history. I love a good county fair - it reminds me of The Fling - the fair we used to have in Naperville over Labor Day when I was growing up. My favorite ride growing up was the Zipper - and I was so excited to see it here at the ACF! It's just good old fashioned family fun. I love the music, the food and the general vibe. This will definitely be a summer tradition with the Koplan family!
One of the best things about a county fair that sets the apart from an amusement park is the food! Our diet on the days we were there consisted of BBQ, corn dogs, deep fried cinnamon buns, snow cones and chocolate covered bananas. Healthy!
And our other favorite thing - the rides! The faster, higher, scarier the better for Gwen!







No comments:
Post a Comment