Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthdaypalooza

Yesterday was the day of 4 parties for the Koplans - 3 birthday parties and 1 evening BBQ.  Gwen was the only one of us that made it to all 4, which involved 4 wardrobe changes.  The first party was to celebrate Gwen's good friend Danielle's 4th birthday.  This party included the highlight of her day - meeting Cinderella!


Gwen and the birthday girl



The three Campo girls - Dani, Brooke and Gwen


Gwen with her favorite princess, Ariel,
painted on by Cinderella


The second birthday party of the day was a pool party for Henry Heidersbach's 5th birthday.  Daddy took her to this one, so we don't have any pictures :(.

We all attended the third birthday party celebrating Clara Cecchin's 3rd birthday in full princess gear.  The Cecchin's just redid their yard and it was perfect for entertaining - they went all out and even rented round tables with pink tablecloths and umbrellas.  I wish I had taken a wide angle picture of the event, I'd like to recreate it for Whit's birthday next year.

Gwen is getting a little glazed over from the birthday party marathon!

It was a beautiful, warm summer night and the Cecchins had a yummy full BBQ spread - we wish we could have stayed longer, but it off to event #4 of the day!  An evening BBQ at Adam's boss's house.  Whitney really liked this cement cat and running around their beautiful, but very kid un-friendly house (lots of steps and nice things).  So, after a couple of hours, I left early to put Whitney to bed, but Gwen and Adam stayed out until almost 11pm!  Gwen became quite attached to the hostess, Adam's boss Renee.  I hear she kept following her around asking her questions - "Renee, is your dress blue?  Is your dress red?  Renee, is this your house?  Why is this your house?"    Sorry, Renee!  










No comments:

Post a Comment