Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to School and Fun at the Pool

Today is Gwen's first day at the Nurtury Preschool in Miss Margaret's 4's class.

Leaving the house on the first day of school

Detour at the preschool playground on our way to class

Gwen was so brave this year - she gave me two hugs at the door, said 'bye bye' with a smile and walked right into her classroom.  Such a change from last year when she clung to us screaming and crying.  My baby is all grown up!  Here is a picture I took from outside of the classroom, looking in through the window.  This year, she's not one of the oldest, but she's still one of the tallest!



When I picked her up, she said she had fun and played with Ellie.  Tonight, she told me that "they made me stand in a line all night but I didn't want to but they said I have to".  

After school, the girls and I met Gwen's friend Jordan and her mom at their pool.  They had a great 1.5 foot deep kiddie pool that was deep enough for Gwen to swim in but shallow enough for Whitney to walk around in.  Whit even put her face in the water to pick up a dive toy.


Gwen and Jordan





No comments:

Post a Comment