Thursday, September 16, 2010

The TV babysitter

Gwen was totally uninterested in TV until she turned 2, then she was fascinated by it and could watch cartoon after cartoon, giving me time to shower or cook dinner or take a work call.  Whitney's TV watching has gotten off to an earlier start.  Her attention span is only about 5 minutes but wow, she's actually sitting still so I had to take a picture of it.  When the TV turns on, she rushes over to the couch and climbs up to sit right next to her big sister.  I know the latest AMA thing says you're not supposed to let kids watch TV before they're 2, but if it's 5 minutes of Word World or 5 minutes of her wedging herself between me and the hot stove, jumping up and down screaming at me to pick her up, I'll take the animated babysitter.  Judge away.

No comments:

Post a Comment