Gwen woke up on Halloween morning and said "I want to go to Halloween!" But Halloween's at night, so we first had to fill up our day. During Whitney's nap, Adam took Gwen to the trampoline place in Concord where they jumped until Gwen was too tired to jump anymore. Tired and thirsty, she exclaimed "Let's get out of here!". They returned home and the girls played with Krystal and her friend for a bit before we were off to Camplindo High School's track. It ended up being a beautiful warm and sunny day, so we took the girls to the track to do a little bike riding, running, soccer and whiffle ball. Adam ran a mile and a half around the track while Gwen followed him on her little bike. She was pretty good at keeping pace with him! It was really cute to see him running with her a few feet behind peddling like crazy. While they were doing their laps, Whitney and I kicked the soccer ball around. Then, Whitney wanted to run the track too and she actually ran an entire lap just laughing the whole way. I think we have a future track star on our hands.
I had never seen Gwen hit a baseball before and was quite impressed at her ability to make contact with the ball! She was swinging an adult sized whiffle ball bat at my pitches and was really able to get good hits in! Mental note - sign her up for softball when she's old enough. But, she would also get SOOOO frustrated if she missed.
After a big day of activity, it was finally time to get dressed up yet again - but this time for the real thing! Whitney and I stayed home to pass out candy while Adam took Gwen out around the neighborhood.
 |
| I heard Danielle kept giving Gwen hugs - she's a lovie! |
Oh my gosh, Halloween is over, I can't believe it! What a production holidays are when you have kids. But they are super fun and now it's time to brace ourselves for the Holidays! I just got a note today from Gwen's school about their Christmas pageant. Can't wait to get into the spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment