As I mentioned in the last post, we got a big wheel for Whitney. Her little legs aren't quite long enough to really peddle, but I think she'll be there in a couple of months. Here we are all bundled up to play outside in the backyard- it's getting cold out there and dark early in Moraga.
After I took that picture of Whitney, Gwen shouted "Take of picture of me!" and started striking some poses for the camera. That girl can vogue.
Ugh, I'm already sick of winter. Whitney has gotten past her wild aversion to jackets (I think when I kept trying to get her to wear costumes during Halloween, she developed a refusal to put anything on that wasn't just a regular shirt and pants). In fact, she wouldn't take her huge puffy coat off for a while after we came in - the huge hood was throwing off her balance and she got really toasty in there! Here she is working on a puzzle - we just introduced puzzles to her and she's starting to get the hang of it. Today, she would put a piece over a hole and look up at me as if to say "is this right?" and then when she got it to fit, she went "yaaay". It was really cute, I need a camera crew to follow us around and capture all the cute things these girls do.
This reminded me of a video we have of Gwen at 19 months doing a similar puzzle basically from beginning to end on her own.
Click here for link to the Youtube video
Whit's 2 months younger but seems SO much younger to me. I guess 2 months in baby world is a lot though.
No comments:
Post a Comment