First, I was up all night converting our kitchen into Ariel's undersea kingdom. When Gwen saw it, she gasped and ran to get her Ariel doll so she could swim in the "ocean".
Ariel called me to say she was running late, so I came up with a little art project for the kids - decorating fish for the ocean. It kept the kids busy and enhanced the party decor.
And here was the finished product. Gwen's is the big red fish.
After a few kids songs and a booming rendition of "Part of your World", some of the girls lost interest and trickled into the playroom. Eventually, Ariel just joined them in the playroom and it was chaos as the kids were running around, pulling out every toy. I didn't know how I was going to get them all back in the kitchen and in their seats to sing happy birthday and do the cake... but then, one of the moms just cried out "Cake Time!" and all the girls scurried back and jumped in their seats in no time flat.
![]() |
| Grace, Lola, Paloma, Gwen and Ellie |
![]() |
| Gwen blowing out her candles - I think this is the first year she's blown them out by herself! |
![]() |
| Awww... Paloma's cheering for Gwen! |
![]() |
| Gwen, Ellie, Joey, Whitney, Danielle, Lain, Clara, Jordan and Ashley |















No comments:
Post a Comment