Thursday, October 7, 2010

Class Photo

Gwen's first official class photo!  This is her second year of preschool but her first year at The Nurtury in Miss Margaret's class.  She has made lots of friends and is lucky to have so many girls in the class!


After I posted this photo on the blog, I showed it to Gwen and asked her who all the kids were.  I started in the upper left and worked my way right.  

Gwen (as I'm pointing):  "Ellie, Virginia Jane, Me, Lain....  I don't know"
Me (pointing to the boy in the red shirt):  "You don't know his name?"
Gwen: "I don't know, who is he?"
Me: "I'm don't know either."
Gwen: "But, I just see his face all the time."

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Was this just an impromptu photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, her teacher emailed it to all of us. They are such a sweet group.

    ReplyDelete