Today, we got a peek into teenage life with Gwen making a phone call all her by herself. Adam assisted with the dialing to the Heidersbachs household, but Gwen did all the talking. She wanted to let Zoe (one of our neighbors who's around 7) know that she's finally totally done with diapers (she's been potty trained 6 months but still wanted a diaper for poops). We only heard Gwen's side of the conversation but, here was the gist:
"Hi."
"It's me. I went poo-poo toilet!"
(Adam asks who she's talking to)
"Scott"
"Is Zoe there"
"Zoe, I went poo-poo toilet."
"Is it silly when an elephant flies. Did you ever see an elephant fly?"
"I was Snow White but now I'm a puppy again" (meaning she was wearing her Snow White costume earlier but is now back in her black polka dot top which makes her think she's a dalmation)
"Whitney is not listening to mommy" (Whitney screaming in the background and she's struggling with me)
"My sister is freaking out"
I can't remember the other great lines she had, but the call lasted about 6 minutes and was pure comedy.

No comments:
Post a Comment