Kids say the funniest thing. Here's a little blurb from tonight:
Me: "Gwen, come eat dinner!"
Gwen: "NO!" (5 second pause) "I'm sorry, Mommy. I'm sorry I said no to you"
Me: "That's nice Gwen. Come eat dinner then."
Gwen: "Oh... alright."
Then later, Adam noticed Whitney's eyes watering a little and told Gwen to see if Whitney had a poop. Gwen knelt down and put her nose square into Whitney's butt. She then pulled back, made a very distressed face and said "Oh yeah, there were poo-poo in there. Definitely." I think that's the first time I've heard her say the word 'Definitely'.
Whit's getting more and more verbal every day. I know just last week I said she doesn't use the word "no" much, but that has changed. Tonight, during our entire nighttime routine, she shook her head and repeatedly said "no" over and over. It comes out "ne-yo, ne-yo, ne-yo, ne-yo". She did not want to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment