Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disney Day 2 - ARIEL!!

Day 2 at Disney was spent at California Adventure.  We started the day out at the Bug's Life area where Whitney impatiently waited to go on rides - her favorite thing to do.  It was like torture for her to wait in line and watch other people go on rides and she tried to climb the fences to get on.  She was too little to go on the bumper cars, so I took Gwen while Adam and Whit "watched" us.  Here is Whitney sneaking on the course when Adam put her down to take our picture.  She darted in through the exit and jumped in our car.  Adam had to drag her out kicking and screaming.  Poor Whit - next year, baby.

Running onto the field
Jumping in our car

Screaming b/c I won't pick her up and put her in a seat

After a morning of rides, it was time for lunch with the Princesses at Ariel's Grotto.  Definitely, the highlight of the trip for Gwen!




I wonder if Gwen will still be this into Ariel next year when the Little Mermaid attraction is up and running!







One of Gwen's favorite activities was the ropes course and zip line.  She got a great workout running up and down and loved hanging out in her "barn", which is what she called the little clubhouse at the top.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of Whit running for the ride. Ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete