Friday, October 29, 2010

Shopping Mall Trick or Treating

I'm not sure Whitney will be up for trick or treating on Sunday since the forecast is for rain, so I took the girls to the Rheem shopping center for their annual Halloween event where all the shops hand out candy to the kids.  We met up with Gwen's BFF Jordan and also ran into some of Gwen and Whit's little friends.


Jordan is very sweet with Whitney and took her hand and guided her around the shopping center.  




The girls stopping for a candy break - I think this might have been Whitney's first encounter with candy and she couldn't get enough, surprise surprise.  I did learn, though, that she knows how to say "please" and "thank you".  She'd hold out a piece of candy to me and say "pease! pease! pease! pease! pease!" until I opened up the wrapper for her, and then she would say "tank you".  







 We also ran into Whitney's friend, baby Maddie!  These little ones are so cute in costume - I wish Whit would wear hers!



The girls ran around in circles for a long time after collecting their loot - sugar rush??


And we also saw Olivia from Growing Tree and the girls actually stood and posed for a picture.  They were less than cooperative the rest of the day.


Well, that was exhausting.  Whit was going nuts towards the end and I had to carry her struggling little self to the car by putting her in a full body grip.  I can't believe this was just a warm up to the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment